We had a small hiccup with our progress, because one of our confirmed Front Cover Authors opted to postpone her feature until our next book due to health reasons.
But, I am happy to say that we have that position replaced with an amazing woman and our front cover is compete with an impressive lineup of professional women with inspirational and informative stories. YEAH!
Our back cover currently has 11 women gracing the page and their stories are just as incredible!!! BUT, I AM HAPPY ? TO SAY, that we are not waiting for any more authors to proceed full steam ahead with the next steps of our project.
The next steps are:
- Finish the final story edits. This Sunday evening is the deadline to get all of the current author’s final stories in.
- We will send the complete and edited manuscript to the designer for layout sometime next week.
- We will register the book and contributing authors to get the ISBN number and barcode.
- Jesica will reach out to all of you to get an approximation of the number of books you will want.
- We will send you the finalized book for review accuracy.
- Our team will finish the back cover and create marketing images for everyone to use for their personal branding.
- During that time and once we have our final page count, I will work with our past printer and new printers to get the best possible pricing.
- Once pricing is established, you will place your actual book orders so that we can get the books printed.
- During the printing time (3-4 weeks) we will be working on book/author marketing and preparing for the Amazon Bestseller campaign.
Our current timeline should allow the book to be complete and to the printer by the end of January.
Let’s get together on another author Zoom call on Monday, January 14th @ 2:00 pm Central Time to meet, share our stories and our marketing strategy ideas.
You should also engage with each other in our author group to connect, collaborate and share ideas https://www.facebook.com/groups/151113795051301/
Over the next few weeks, I will be creating new marketing strategy videos that will help you create a plan for your personal adaptation.
These trainings will include:
- Website development and opt-in boxes
- Personal branding plan
- List building strategies
- Social media marketing strategies
- Amazon author profiles
If you want to schedule a free coaching call to develop a customized plan for your business, here is my calendar link, https://workwithchristie.as.me/